There's a great story on SI.com today focusing on the career of ESPN broadcaster Joe Tessitore. The Nevada football program has played an interesting role in Tessitore's broadcasting career, going back to his first game he ever called at ESPN (Nevada-Louisiana Tech, 2004) to perhaps his (and Nevada's) most notable game in recent memory -- the overtime win over Boise State in 2010.
"That was the pinnacle of dusting"
MOST RECENT POSTS
- A new look to NevadaWolfPack.com
- Miller's number 8 to be retired by Louisville Bats
- From Doug Knuth: One Community, One Pack
- Albright presenting free leadership webinar on Wednesday
- Shipley to play in MLB All-Star Futures Game Sunday
- Wolf Pack Park turf is for sale
- Former Wolf Pack Tahnee Robinson to play for Basket ROW Rybnik in Poland
- Baskins qualifies for United States Public Links Championship
- Wolf Pack student-athletes excelling in classroom