What is Blue Crew?
The Blue Crew is the official student spirit club of the University of Nevada Wolf Pack Athletics. Blue Crew is a part of the Department of Traditions in ASUN (Associated Students of the University of Nevada). The mission of the Blue Crew is to create an exciting atmosphere at our home events that will give our Wolf Pack teams an advantage.
Benefits of Blue Crew
- Exclusive entrance to football games to avoid lines
- Access to all Blue Crew specific giveaways
- Access to food in the Student Tailgate Zone
- Reserved area in the student section in Mackay Stadium for Blue Crew members. Note: These sections will become open to all students beginning 5 minutes prior to kick off/tip off.
How can I join?
To join the Blue Crew, follow these steps. Begin by visiting this link.
- If you have not yet created an account/ reserved a student ticket online, click "Register"
- If you have already registered, sign in by entering your email and your password. Click "Sign in" and skip to step 10. The process is just like reserving your student ticket.
- Get your WolfCard out and enter the number below the bar code on the back of the card
- Click "Activate"
- Next enter and confirm your email address then create a password and confirm it
- Skip the credit card info because your BLUE CREW MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
- Enter your address and phone number and then select "Next Step"
- If the above information is correct select "Yes"
- Click the buy tickets tab on nevadawolfpack.com and find the student tickets tab.
- Type in your email and password that you created
- Click "Wolf Pack Student Tickets"
- Click the "Blue Crew Membership Sign up" tab
- Enter "1" to the quantity bar in the check out menu
- Click "Add to cart"
- Select delivery method as "Blue Crew Membership" and click checkout
- Press "Submit"
- Wait for the screen to load and confirm your "purchase".
- Congratulations! You are now a registered Blue Crew Member!
Note: By registering for Blue Crew you are now eligible to receive rewards for attending athletic events. This IS NOT your ticket. That is a separate (but similar) process. You must return to the "Buy Tickets" tab, sign in, and select which event you want to reserve tickets for. Refer to the Blue Crew information page http://www.nevadawolfpack.com/trads/blue-crew-getting-tickets.html
STAR OF THE WEEK
Junior Adam Whitt made history in Nevada's 5-4 victory over Creighton on May 8, breaking the program record for saves in a season. The Carson City native pitched scoreless innings in the eighth and ninth for his 14th save, breaking Matt Gardner's 2012 program record
View all 2014-15 honorees.
WOLF PACK BLOG
Thursday, May 28, 2015 - General
Thursday, May 21, 2015 - Golf
Monday, March 9, 2015 - Football
Friday, March 6, 2015
Friday, January 30, 2015 - General
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - Rifle
Tuesday, January 6, 2015 - Track and Field
Monday, January 5, 2015 - General
Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - Track and Field
Saturday, December 13, 2014 - General
Friday, December 5, 2014 - Football
Monday, November 17, 2014 - Football
Monday, November 10, 2014 - Women's Basketball
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - Swimming & Diving
Tuesday, October 28, 2014