How to reserve your Student Tickets OnlineBefore you attempt to reserve your student ticket make sure:
1. You are registered as a full-time student at the University of Nevada.
2. You have a valid WolfCard and you have had it for at least 24 hours.
Common Error Messages"The student ID you entered could not be validated. Please try again."
You are getting this error because there is not a student account for you in the system. This usually happens because you recently received your WolfCard and your number has yet to be uploaded into the system. Try it again the following day.
"The email you are using has already been used."
You are getting this error because at one point in time you created an account to either buy tickets or you might have had an old student account. Try using a different email because you will essentially be creating a new account.
NOTE: If you reported your WolfCard lost in the past and went to get a new one, you will have to re-register the new WolfCard. The account tied to your old ID number will be deactivated once the WolfCard office reissues the new ID.
Step-by-Step Instructions**Make sure you have your WolfCard with you when you register**
1. Go to Nevadawolfpack.com.
2. Scroll over the "tickets" tab at the top of the page.
3. Click "Student tickets."
4. You will get taken to page with instructions on how to sign up (similar to what you are reading).
5. Click the "log in here link to get your tickets."
6. Select "Student Ticket Sign in."
7. If it is your first time ordering tickets online Click "Register." (If you have already registered, sign in by entering your email and your password. Click "Sign in" and skip to step 14.)
8. Get your WolfCard out and enter the number below the bar code on the back of the card.
9. Click "Activate."
10. Next enter and confirm your email address then create a password and confirm it.
11. Skip the credit card info because ALL STUDENT TICKETS ARE FREE.
12. Enter your address and phone number and then select "Next Step."
13. If the above information is correct select "Yes."
14. To check your tickets click on "Wolf Pack Student Tickets."
15. Select the game you wish to get tickets to.
16. Enter the quantity (1) then click "Add to Cart."
17. Enter the scrambled word to confirm and select "Continue."
18. Click the dropdown menu to select your method of delivery and choose "WolfCard". Click "Checkout."
19. The screen will show confirmation of your ticket purchase and your subtotal should show $0.00 owed. Click "Submit Payment" to finalize your order.
20. On gameday, BRING YOUR WOLFCARD. It will be scanned and that will serve as your entry to the game.
**Once you have completed the process the game will be automatically loaded onto your WolfCard. You will receive an email confirmation that the game has been loaded. Please note that if you do NOT receive this confirmation, you do not have a ticket for the game. To prove confirmation you can print out the email confirmation and bring it to the game or be prepared to show the confirmation email from your phone if there is a discrepancy**
Wolf Pack Student Ticket FAQsHow do I get my student ticket?
Football: Students can reserve their ticket beginning the Monday before the game at 9 a.m. You will have to go here to register your WolfCard. Once registered, you will need to log in and select the game you wish to attend. Once the selection process is complete, your WolfCard will be automatically activated and will become your game ticket. A confirmation email will later be sent to you. It is recommended that you bring this confirmation email to the game.
Basketball: Please follow the same process for Football. Students may reserve a ticket to all of the games that are occurring during the week.
All other sports: Simply present your WolfCard at the entrance of the event you wish to attend for free entry.
*A valid WolfCard is required for a student ticket. Limit one student ticket per valid WolfCard
When can I get my student ticket?
Student tickets can be reserved beginning on the Monday before the game at 9 a.m.
*You will no longer have an actual ticket, your WolfCard will now be scanned at the door for admission.*
How many tickets will be distributed?
For football games, 3,500 student tickets are available. For basketball, there are 1,300 student tickets.
Can I get tickets for multiple games at one time?
Yes. You can reserve tickets for all games that are eligible that week.
Do I need to reserve my ticket in advance?
Although it is not required, it is recommended that you do so to ensure your access into the game.
What do I need to bring to the game? You must bring your WolfCard, and it is suggested that you print out a copy of your receipt for proof of reservation.
Do I really need to print my confirmation?
Although not required, the confirmation is necessary in the case your card malfunctions.
Can I get a student ticket for a non-Nevada student?
No, students may only use their own valid University of Nevada WolfCard for admission to the game.
What happens if I do not bring my WolfCard card to the game?
You will not receive free admission, or be allowed into the student section. Those students forgetting their WolfCard will be required to purchase a ticket at full price for admission into the game.
What if my WolfCard is not working properly?
WolfCards that do not scan correctly will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the athletics ticket staff.
STAR OF THE WEEK
2016-17 Student Athlete of the Week
Mitchell Van Patten
University of Nevada sophomore Mitchell Van Patten’s outstanding shooting this season along with his freshman year and his performance at the Winter Airgun Championships this past weekend has earned him a spot on the USA Junior National Team. Van Patten, from Nampa, Idaho is one of 14 shooters on the junior team.
- ATHLETE OF THE MONTH