How to reserve your Student Tickets Online
**Make sure you have your WolfCard with you when you register**
- Click "Log in Here".
- If it is your first time reserving your student tickets online Click "Register"
- If you have already registered, sign in by entering your email and your password. Click "Sign in" and skip to step 8.
- Get your WolfCard out and enter the number below the bar code on the back of the card
- Click "Activate"
- Next enter and confirm your email address then create a password and confirm it
- Skip the credit card info because ALL STUDENT TICKETS ARE FREE
- Enter your address and phone number and then select "Next Step"
- If the above information is correct select "Yes"
- Click on "Wolf Pack Student Tickets"
- Click on the sport you are reserving your ticket for.
- You will then select the game you are reserving your ticket for on the right hand side. (All eligible events will be listed.)
- Enter the quantity (1) then click "Add to Cart"
- Enter the scrambled word to confirm and select "Continue"
- Click the dropdown menu to select your method of delivery and choose "WolfCard". Click "Checkout"
- The screen will show confirmation of your ticket purchase and your subtotal should show $0.00 owed. Click "Submit Payment" to finalize your order.
- On game day, BRING YOUR WOLFCARD It will be scanned and that will serve as your entry to the game.
- We also advise you bring your email confirmation in the instance your WolfCard will not scan.
**Once you have completed the process the game will be automatically loaded onto your WolfCard. You will receive an email confirmation that the game has been loaded. Please note that if you do NOT receive this confirmation, you do not have a ticket for the game. To prove confirmation you can print out the email confirmation and bring it to the game or be prepared to show the confirmation email from your phone if there is a discrepancy**
How to get student tickets online (Printable instructions)
STAR OF THE WEEK
Junior T Moe made history during Friday night's season-opening win over UC Santa Barbara by collecting the program's first triple-double. The 5-8 guard kicked off her season by posting 19 points and career-highs with 12 rebounds and 11 assists to capture the feat, the 10th to be done in the Mountain West. Moe made a strong push for her triple-double in the second half of action, tallying 13 of her 19 points in that half. Nine of her 11 assists were passes inside that led to Nevada's dominance in the paint where the Wolf Pack outscored the Gauchos by 24 points.
WOLF PACK BLOG
Monday, November 17, 2014 - Football
Monday, November 10, 2014 - Women's Basketball
Wednesday, October 29, 2014 - Swimming & Diving
Tuesday, October 28, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014 - Women's Basketball
Tuesday, October 14, 2014 - Rifle
Monday, October 13, 2014 - Golf
Thursday, October 9, 2014 - Football
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Monday, September 29, 2014 - Men's Basketball
Monday, September 22, 2014 - Football
Tuesday, September 9, 2014 - Men's Tennis
Friday, August 22, 2014 - General
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - Baseball
Thursday, August 14, 2014