How to get your Student Tickets
**Make sure you have your WolfCard with you when you register**
- Click "Log in Here".
- If it is your first time reserving your student tickets online Click "Register"
- If you have already registered, sign in by entering your email and your password. Click "Sign in" and skip to step 8.
- Get your WolfCard out and enter the number below the bar code on the back of the card
- Click "Activate"
- Next enter and confirm your email address then create a password and confirm it
- Skip the credit card info because ALL STUDENT TICKETS ARE FREE
- Enter your address and phone number and then select "Next Step"
- If the above information is correct select "Yes"
- Click on "Wolf Pack Student Tickets"
- Click on the sport you are reserving your ticket for.
- You will then select the game you are reserving your ticket for on the right hand side. (All eligible events will be listed.)
- Enter the quantity (1) then click "Add to Cart"
- Enter the scrambled word to confirm and select "Continue"
- Click the dropdown menu to select your method of delivery and choose "WolfCard". Click "Checkout"
- The screen will show confirmation of your ticket purchase and your subtotal should show $0.00 owed. Click "Submit Payment" to finalize your order.
- On game day, BRING YOUR WOLFCARD It will be scanned and that will serve as your entry to the game.
- We also advise you bring your email confirmation in the instance your WolfCard will not scan.
**Once you have completed the process the game will be automatically loaded onto your WolfCard. You will receive an email confirmation that the game has been loaded. Please note that if you do NOT receive this confirmation, you do not have a ticket for the game. To prove confirmation you can print out the email confirmation and bring it to the game or be prepared to show the confirmation email from your phone if there is a discrepancy**
Frequently Asked Questions
STAR OF THE WEEK
Nov. 16 - Nov. 22
Senior Marqueze Coleman averaged 32.5 points, 5.5 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 1.5 steals playing 37 minutes per game as the Wolf Pack split two road games. Coleman scored a career-high 34 points at Hawai`i with 32 coming in the second half then totaled 31 in the Pack's first victory at Pacific in 10 years.
View all 2015-16 honorees.
WOLF PACK BLOG
Monday, June 29, 2015 - Women's Basketball
Monday, June 8, 2015
Thursday, May 28, 2015 - General
Thursday, May 21, 2015 - Golf
Monday, March 9, 2015 - Football
Friday, March 6, 2015
Friday, January 30, 2015 - General
Wednesday, January 14, 2015 - Rifle
Tuesday, January 6, 2015 - Track and Field
Monday, January 5, 2015 - General
Tuesday, December 23, 2014 - Track and Field
Saturday, December 13, 2014 - General
Friday, December 5, 2014 - Football
Monday, November 17, 2014 - Football
Monday, November 10, 2014 - Women's Basketball