How to reserve your Student Tickets Online
**Make sure you have your WolfCard with you when you register**
- Click "Log in Here".
- If it is your first time reserving your student tickets online Click "Register"
- If you have already registered, sign in by entering your email and your password. Click "Sign in" and skip to step 8.
- Get your WolfCard out and enter the number below the bar code on the back of the card
- Click "Activate"
- Next enter and confirm your email address then create a password and confirm it
- Skip the credit card info because ALL STUDENT TICKETS ARE FREE
- Enter your address and phone number and then select "Next Step"
- If the above information is correct select "Yes"
- Click on "Wolf Pack Student Tickets"
- Click on the sport you are reserving your ticket for.
- You will then select the game you are reserving your ticket for on the right hand side. (All eligible events will be listed.)
- Enter the quantity (1) then click "Add to Cart"
- Enter the scrambled word to confirm and select "Continue"
- Click the dropdown menu to select your method of delivery and choose "WolfCard". Click "Checkout"
- The screen will show confirmation of your ticket purchase and your subtotal should show $0.00 owed. Click "Submit Payment" to finalize your order.
- On game day, BRING YOUR WOLFCARD It will be scanned and that will serve as your entry to the game.
- We also advise you bring your email confirmation in the instance your WolfCard will not scan.
**Once you have completed the process the game will be automatically loaded onto your WolfCard. You will receive an email confirmation that the game has been loaded. Please note that if you do NOT receive this confirmation, you do not have a ticket for the game. To prove confirmation you can print out the email confirmation and bring it to the game or be prepared to show the confirmation email from your phone if there is a discrepancy**
How to get student tickets online (Printable instructions)
STAR OF THE WEEK
April 28-May 4
For the weekend, Jones threw 14.0 innings of work, compiled a 0.50 ERA and racked up 19 strikeouts, while not issuing a single walk. She earned two wins against Utah State as Nevada swept the Aggies.
WOLF PACK BLOG
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 - Baseball
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Friday, August 8, 2014 - Baseball
Friday, August 1, 2014
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - Women's Basketball
Friday, July 11, 2014 - Baseball
Friday, June 27, 2014 - Football
Monday, June 23, 2014 - Women's Basketball
Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - Golf
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 - General
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Tuesday, May 20, 2014 - Baseball
Friday, May 16, 2014 - Baseball
Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - Men's Basketball
Thursday, May 1, 2014 - Women's Basketball