March 16, 2013
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Nevada diver En Tien Huang finished seventh in the platform dive at the Zone E Championships on Saturday with a total of 495.35 points. Despite her highest finish of the competition, Huang was unable to move into one of the top-nine positions and failed to qualify for the NCAA Championships.
A junior, Huang will return to Nevada next season to make another run at qualifying for the NCAA Championships. She has finished just outside a qualifying spot in each of the last two seasons.
A complete list of the divers that qualified from Zone E is below.
1. Hailey Ishimatsu (University of Southern California)
2. Samantha Pickens (University of Arizona)
3. Hailey Casper (Arizona State University)
4. Michole Timm (University of New Mexico)
5. Kahley Rowell (University of California, Berkeley)
6. Emma Ivory-Ganja (University of California, Los Angeles)
7. Aimee Harrison (University of Hawaii)
8. Morgan Weller (Arizona State University)
9. Hannah Prigge (Fresno State University)