Nevada at Utah State
- With the 76-65 loss at Utah State on Saturday night, Nevada fell to 13-9 overall and 5-4 in WAC play, while Utah State improved to 18-6 overall and 8-2 in the WAC.
- The Wolf Pack also fell to 2-7 on the road this season (2-3 in WAC play). Saturday's game started a stretch of five of seven games on the road for Nevada.
- Sophomore Luke Babbitt led the Wolf Pack in scoring for the 14th time this season with 20 points on 8-of-16 shooting and turned in his 14th 20-point game this season.
- Junior Armon Johnson added 19 points, while senior Joey Shaw had 14, including a pair of three-pointers.
- Babbitt also paced the team in rebounding for the 17th time this season with nine boards.
- Johnson dished out five assists and moved into seventh in the Nevada career record book with 376 assists, jumping past Mike Mardian who had 374 from 1974-76.
- Utah State outrebounded Nevada 43-33, marking the fifth time in six games that the Wolf Pack has been outrebounded.
- The 65 points were a low for Nevada in WAC play this year.
- The Wolf Pack shot just 35.5 percent in the second half after making 53.6 percent of its shots in the first half. The team shot 44.1 percent for the game.
- Nevada blocked nine shots in the game, including three each from Babbitt and sophomore Dario Hunt.
- Nevada returns to action Wednesday night, traveling to Idaho in a game that will be nationally televised nationally by ESPN2. Saturday's game will tip off at 8:05 p.m. Pacific Time. It can also be heard on Nevada's flagship, ESPN 630 AM, with Ryan Radtke calling the action.