Baseball
Friday's Loyola Marymount Baseball Game Changed To 1 p.m. First Pitch





LOS ANGELES, CALIF. - Originally set for a 2 p.m. start time, the first pitch in Friday's game against Loyola Marymount has been moved up to 1:00 p.m.

There is a 60 percent chance of rain by 6 p.m. tomorrow night, but only a 30 percent chance before 3 p.m. No time changes have been made to the final two games of the series at this time despite a 70 percent chance of rain in the Los Angeles area Saturday. 


 

 

Shop