Nevada Wolf Pack Boys Basketball Day Camp
Boys entering grades 3-8
Summer Basketball Camp #1: June 24-27, 2013, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Summer Basketball Camp #2: July 29-Aug. 1, 2013, 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Held at the Boys & Girls Club of Truckee Meadows in Reno
Join University of Nevada head coach David Carter and his staff at one of our instructional camps! Whether you need to learn the fundamentals of basketball or just want to improve your game, these camps are for you!
- Individual and group instruction: techniques, drills, fundamentals
- Game competition and contests with equal playing time
- Daily offensive and defensive instruction
- Qualified coaches from all levels in addition to Wolf Pack coaches
- Wolf Pack guest speakers and clinics
- Nike camp t-shirt
Summer Boys Basketball Camp participants will enjoy the positive atmosphere that comes from learning and playing basketball at the University of Nevada. Campers will receive a personal evaluation. All camps will have excellent supervision and are staffed with an athletic trainer. Camps are designed to provide instruction based on ability and skill level. Campers will be grouped by age and skill level.